Vetting AnalystGeneral Trading Company
Experience: 5 Years Plus
Degree in Accounting or Equivalent
- Performs all duties and responsibilities associated with directing the work of a professional staff group. Plans and directs highly specialized investigations requiring fraud-auditing techniques.
- Plans and directs surveillance of selected materials and equipment deliveries where fraud, misappropriation and conspiracy to direct are suspected; develops necessary facts and evidence relating thereto.
- Searches and reviews financial records such as purchase orders, change orders, delivery orders, other internal control documents, contracts and records to compare against other data and information in seeking to prove or disprove fraud or other such irregularities.
- Coordinates closely with the Auditor while conducting such investigations and works with Auditing personnel in the development of facts and evidence.
- Develops and directs fraud investigation procedures and organizes and directs selected company personnel in a continuing, effective program directed to identify fraudulent activities and other anomalies.
- Supervises and directs the activities of all investigative and other specially assigned personnel for fraud investigations.
- Conducts investigations in certain major cases that require his/her personal handling.
- Conducts and supervises sensitive interviews with Aramco and non-Aramco personnel and major contractors in regard to case matters.